Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy, late, Fourth of July!

     First of all, I would like to start by saying Happy Fourth of July everyone!! I know, I know, I'm a week late.. Sorry about that. But, here it was raining... And you all know what that means.. Fireworks and Festivities were cancelled.. They were rescheduled to some time.. I can't remember.. So, this Fourth was spend indoors, looking at Pinterest and Instagram, watching our friends enjoy in day in sunlight and warm weather.. How was your fourth? I hope good..

     While we are talking about Pinterest, I have recently fallen BACK in love with it. As you may, or may not, know, I "enjoy" spending hours in front of the computer, trying to reach my impossible goal of pinning 3,000 things..  I am well on my way though, I have about 1,000 pins.. That's close right? Lol. Pinterest is my DIY outlet.  So many great ideas.. I MUST find time to try some of them.  I also got my friend, and sister, "addicted" as some may call it lol..  But now, they, spend hours on there..  They learn so fast.. 

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment